Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

January Update

This Kid loves bath time!

My little happy boy!

Wes has had a very productive week. I returned to Nursing school last week so Jason and my mom have stepped up to take care of Wes when I'm in class. They have been very helpful and Wes has been well taken care of! While he was with Jason this week he decided to roll over. I will admit I was sad I missed it, but I'm grateful Jason got to see him do it! I would have been really sad if he did it in a daycare. We are very lucky that one of us usually gets to stay with him! Later this week he laughed out loud...I am pretty funny what can I say! He is really starting to show his little personality. I think he's going to be a silly little boy, he loves to scream and talk. I think we'll have to initiate quiet time for Wes and Jason! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww, I miss Wes... and you guys...so much! He looks adorable! Totally looks like Jason in that second picture!

Anonymous said...

awwwww, I miss Wes... and you guys...so much! He looks adorable! Totally looks like Jason in that second picture!

Jean said...

What a cutie pie! I love his cute pictures...I heard him laughing and talking when I talked to your mom the other day! He sounded so adorable! I can't wait to see him in person!

Bonnie said...

he is the cutest little guy. i wanted to hold him sooo bad sunday but I knew I wouldn't want to give him back. mmmmmmm that baby smell. he's a sweetie